SEEKING AN IT SECURITY ANALYST
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting IT team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
We want to welcome an experienced IT Security Analyst to join us on a permanent basis, initially to work on our high profile NIST project.
We are seeking a Security Analyst to join an expanding security team to assist with the planning and implementation of several new security solutions, as well as to manage enhancements to existing security solutions. You will be working closely with teams across the IT Department to ensure delivery of the organisation’s IT Security Strategy.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop your career in IT Security, with the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of security technologies and be involved in all aspects of security across the business.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Experience working on projects to deliver new security solutions, with hands on experience working on a range of security systems.
- Strong understanding of important security concepts and security best practice.
- Passionate about security. Always keen to promote security awareness and always looking for areas where security may be improved.
- Strong written communication skills, with experience of documenting policies, procedures, security requirements and reporting for consumption at all levels up to and including senior management.
- Strong verbal communication, with the ability to clearly explain security requirements and important security concepts.
- Ability to work well with multiple teams at different technical levels.
- Experience creating and testing incident response policies and plans.
- CISSP or similar security qualification.
- Experience creating application development policies, with a strong understanding of security best practice for application development.
- Experience in application security testing and analysis of results.
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.