BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking an IT Security Analyst (M/F) – English Speaker, this position could be based in Lisbon or in Porto, Portugal.
Follow and monitor the Local IT activities
Implement IT Group Governance to the local IT Teams
Report to the Local CIO fundamental key status of the IT framework
Collaborate with the Local Security/Risk Team
Write and update local IT procedures
Monitor and assure IT Security on local projects
Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Follow the IT activities in order to assure that the local and global IT policies are compliant.
- Implement and update processes on Local IT teams to take account all the rules defined by BNP IT Governance.
- Monitor and report to the local CIO key status such as IT Risks, IT obsolescence, IT continuity and IT Incidents.
- Participate in control campaigns, collecting and managing evidences of the implementation of the Group IT Framework locally.
- Collaborate directly with the local Security/Risk team in several common processes.
- Work with Security Team to monitor tests performed and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Contribute to the local IT procedures and policies: writing, updating and control the implementation on the IT Teams.
- Participate on projects to ensure that all IT security and governance framework is correctly followed.
- Research security enhancements and make proposals/recommendations to Local CIO
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Skills & Basic Features:
- 1 to 3 years of experience on IT functions
- Knowledge of IT standards, methods and tools
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms and enterprise software applications
- Knowledge / competencies in Network Management, Network Security and Active Directory
- Experience in information security or related field would be a plus
- Strong team interaction capacity
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment
- Good capability of managing stress
- Good listening and questioning ability
- Fluency in French Read/Write would be a plus
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency that in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.