Who we are
About Securities Services at BNP Paribas
The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 35 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 30 June 2022, Securities Services had USD 11.75 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2.36 trillion in assets under administration and 9,199 funds administered.
Business Overview of Securities Services – Client Administration
Client administration team is responsible for opening and maintaining static data in the main Bank systems, with particular regard to customers, cash & custody accounts, securities and counterparts. The team is also in charge of Vigilance and Italian authorities controls, is the coordination point for customers’ audit replies, and keys exchange with settlement counterparty.
Primary Responsibilities and related actions
The resource, within the team, will support under the supervision of senior members the following activities:
- New relationship opening
- Cash and custody accounts opening/changing/closing
- Stamp duty calculation
- Securities opening/maintenance
- Settlement agent opening
- Depository opening
- Client reporting (CBIA set-up)
- Customer’s audit reply management
- Client testing set-up
- OFAC list, Magistratura
- Keys management
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship.
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: https://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)