About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of an integrated bank. It provides multi asset post trade and asset servicing solutions for institutional participants in the investment cycle, from the buy-side and sell-side to corporates and issuers. Covering over 100 markets, offices in 34 countries and over 8,800 employees, the BNP Paribas network is one of the most extensive in the industry. We bring together local insight and a global network to enable clients to maximize their market and investment opportunities worldwide.
Securities Operations handles asset setup and trade data entry in the accounting system, corporate actions sourcing, instruction and processing, proxy voting and reconciliation, Equity and Fixed Income pricing, and facilitating the fair valuation process.
A Securities Operations Analyst will primarily work in one of the core business functions in the department but will have the opportunity to learn and cross train in the other Securities Operations business functions.
- Review, analyze, and resolve any pricing exceptions on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and completeness in the security valuation process in a timely manner.
- Perform time-critical functions daily, which require gathering and verifying information from various sources in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Respond to data and pricing queries in a timely manner.
- Promote an energized and engaged environment
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years related mutual fund support experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to volume fluctuations and coverage of various tasks
- Basic knowledge of the mutual fund industry
FINRA Registrations Required:
Primary Location: US-CO-DenverJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change