Scrum Master – Digital
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
You are always looking for an optimal way of working with a team? You succeed in creating a safe environment where feedback and ideas can flow freely, people know each other's strengths and use them? And this gives you energy? In that case, you may be the scrum master (m/f/x) we need to bring our digital ambitions to life.
Are you willing to help us to deliver the best personalized, trusted, compliant and frictionless interaction during all moments of the customer lifecycle ? We are searching scrum masters for different squads accountable for
- Building and maintaining
- all individual or professional customer journeys of our Web and mobile applications, covering all banking products
- the core securities supporting and handling systems of the bank
- products, services, processes and supporting applications related to accounts, cards, cash and ATM
- Serving different support entities of our Bank, such as Finance, Facility, Communications, Human Resources and Legal
- Providing the foundations that sustain the Bank of today and tomorrow thanks to secure and reliable Linux/AIX platforms hosting our Business applications.
- Fostering interactions between colleagues and clients through solutions built with the best technologies: an API to expose, a web portal for a client and/or colleagues, a dev. Kit or an Infra as a service
As a scrum master, you are joining an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team.Together and in close collaboration with your product owner you develop and deliver qualitative applications for a fast-changing IT landscape: an exciting and versatile challenge!
- You are the servant leader of the team, facilitating their daily work by removing impediments and managing the risks and dependencies.
- You are the delivery owner of the team, being end-to-end responsible for the efficient delivery
- You are the coach of the team, fostering the continuous improvement, learning and feedback culture in and across the squad
Highlight your strengths
- You’re the physical embodiment of the scrum values: commitment, focus, openness and respect, with a good dose of courage to boot
- You have excellent leadership, coaching and communications skills : you inspire, motivate the team and let them grow. In case of disagreements, you get everyone back on the same wavelength
- You’re inquisitive and driven—and you’re always on the ball
- You thrive in a team environment, happily sharing your knowledge and insights to succeed with the team
- You easily make connections and dare to challenge everything that deserves to be questioned, adjusting actions resulting in continuous improvement
You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French, and great English skills
You surprise us with your expertise in agile methodology
You understand all elements of the software development process and infrastructure management.
You obtained your bachelor or master degree, ideally in Computer Sciences or IT
You have 8 years of professional experience of which 2 years in a scrum master role. You gained this experience in a big organization? It will help you for sure in this new challenge.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Ready to be part of the big IT community @ BNPPF? We will give you the chance to evolve as a professional and bring you relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be. Do not hesitate to apply online.