Senior SAP Product Owner
Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
Are you as a SAP analyst ready to take the business processes of a big international Group to the next level?
Then come join the Shared Service Center for Cost Accounting (SSC CA), in the department (tribe) Functions. We are based in the center of Brussels and organized in 2 teams of a dozen of people each (called squads), supporting our customers and implementing their business needs on the SAP platform.
We work in Agile methodology to ensure we stay close with the customer’s need, deliver fast, adapt quickly and continuously improve as a team.
You will own and manage the backlog of the Agile team, making sure the team works on the right priorities and delivering the best value to the customers, in a timely fashion.
You will discuss with the customers, understand their need and design solution compliant with SAP best practices and within the frame of the SSC CA set of practices.
You will gather requirements from the Businesses, analyze them and map out the potential solutions in our SAP customized platform.
You will refine the requirements, design test scenarios accordingly and ensure the validation of your implementations.
You will create and maintain good documentation on your projects.
Highlight your strengths
· Your skills in the areas of business, behaviour at work and multidisciplinary working
- You can parameterize SAP transactions in the Financial Accounting, Asset Management, Sales & Distribution or Real Estate domains or have a strong interest in those domains and SAP solutions.
-You like working as a team and co-creating in close relationship with the customers to provide added customer value in a timely fashion
- You can understand and challenge the needs, while adapting to the constraints of time, budget and regulations
- You are communicative and always ready to share information with your colleagues to guarantee an efficient flow and prevent or drain potential bottlenecks.
- You have at least 5-year experience in a similar position, as Product Owner or Delivery Manager.
· Your language skills
You can express yourself fluently, orally and in writing, in English as well as in either French or Dutch (or both!)
· Tool proficiency
- You must have good knowledge of SAP or another ERP solution
· You have very strong communication skills and can MS Office to express and clarify your ideas and collaborate on projects
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this role? Apply online.