Provide support and service to clients on their day-to-day trade related activities
- Follow up deal executions for traditional trade and supply chain management business
- Pricing quotation and approval seeking
- Help to prepare the legal documentation and agree with clients the template / clauses
- Check and improve transaction application, documents discrepancies provided by Ops
- Follow up with the supporting documents required for each transaction and apply for the necessary approval if needed from business head, legal and compliance
- Follow up with the clients the outstanding tasks to complete the deal, e.g. return / completion of deferral, collection of outstanding fees, BG cancellation, etc.
- Proper archiving of key documents (pricing, special approvals, deferral, etc.)
- Act as contact of point for clients to make day-to-day deal inquiries and provide answers to the clients
- Follow up passive BG/LC flows from Intra-group branches
- Back up Sales Managers for urgent requests
- Compliance review (e.g. Hermes / Hermes++)
Work with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth deal processing, good client experience and scalable capacity
- Consolidate the volume projection and provide timely feedback to Ops
- Identify the product / service gap and operational inefficiency, escalate to business heads and participate the projects and initiatives to make continuous improvement.
- Comply with internal and regulatory risk and control guideline. Escalate to the business heads the risks arising from the day-to-day deal execution
- Obtain and consolidate the market intelligence information including but not limited to market pricing, market trend etc from clients as well as sales team and further escalate to business heads
Other support activities including but not limited to:
- Coordinate marketing champion, Greenwich surveys, client event, etc.
- Other team admin works
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Ensure audit recommendations are resolved within the specific timeline.
- Degree holder, preferable in Banking and Finance
- 2 - 5 years of working experience in banking
- Relevant professional certification
- Strong knowledge/ experience in Trade finance and familiar with operational process of various trade products
- Good knowledge on Cash Management businesses
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Pleasant inter-personal skills, team player
- Fluent in English
- Innovative and proactive mindset
Primary Location: CN-31-ShanghaiJob Type: Contractor/ Via AgencyJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years