Do you want to know how RISK Teams protect the bank?
We are preparing a series of technical webinars during the week of 10 to 14 of October for you to get to know more about RISK’s technical challenges and activity!
During these webinars, you will have the opportunity to gain some technical knowledge, while having an inside look of our RISK teams and get to know our experts.
- Workshop 1: BNPP Group RISK: what is our mission and culture?
- Workshop 2: Stress Testing: How to assess the resilience of a financial institution and protect it against adverse scenarios?
- Workshop 3: How are banks enhancing their risk management practices with data analysis and data science using Python?
- Workshop 4: Quants & Models: How research teams protect the bank?
- Workshop 5: How does a bank industrialize the data quality monitoring?
- Workshop 6: How to protect the bank from operational incidents?
- Workshop 7: What are Environmental risks in credit portfolio and how are banks adapting?
- Workshop 8: Credit RISK and Portfolio Analysis: How to transform data into storytelling?
- Workshop 9: Counterparty Value Adjustment: How and why is Counterparty risk measured?
- Workshop 10: How to build a community to drive innovation in RISK Systems?
- Meet the experts - in-person networking event at our headquarters' LABs
If you are interested in any of these topics, apply!
After the webinars, we will have the possibility to be fast tracked to recruitment processes of your interest!
Profile and Skills to Success
- Candidates should be enrolled or have a degree in a Business or Engineering School
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Interest & Knowledge in Risk topics
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ability to collaborate and to learn quickly
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : IT, Tech et Data
Au-delà d’être un groupe financier, BNP Paribas est aussi une entreprise technologique. Les systèmes d’information, la data et les outils sont au cœur de notre ADN et offrent de nombreuses opportunités professionnelles !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.