The new hire would be part of the existing Second Lines of Defenses (“2LOD”), assist on several tasks of the day-to-day activities of both RISK ORC and RISK ORC Information & Communication Technology (“ICT”) areas, as such:
• Circularization and collection of results of First Line of Defense (“1LOD”) controls and action plans associated with Marginally Satisfactory & Unsatisfactory (“MS”/”U”) results; consolidation and preparation of reports based on the above for the various Bank's Governance forums;
• Assist in routines (request for information/evidence, follow-up of deadlines and responses, organization of the information in the areas shared drive) associated to Independent Testing, Risk & Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) Check and Challenge, Second Line of Defense (“2LOD”) Controls, Past Due Permanent Control Actions (“PCAs”) escalation process and Regulatory Reports;
• Support in the Check and Challenge process for LATAM Historical Incidents (ICT and Operational Risk).
- Administration or Economy course;
- MS Excel Advanced;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.