About the job
- The Transaction Data & Portfolio Manager is accountable not only for the booking of transactions and the management of their cash flows (calculation, monitoring of payments), but also for their correct Capital representation in the systems, in order to achieve optimum performance for Securitised Product Group’s operations
- Acting as a point of contact with investors during the life of the transaction, as well as for regulatory reporting, the Transaction Data & Portfolio Manager has the opportunity to develop expertise in transaction management (Securitisation, Credit Default Swap, Creedit Insurance) and most importantly in Regulatory Capital of the Bank
Your Main Activities Are
- Booking of transactions in Front Office or Bank systems
- Perform monitoring and payment of invoices to Third Parties (investors, brokers and insurers)
- Validation of P&L and internal re-invoicing processes
- Follow-up on risk-weighted assets benefits during quarterly capital process, liaising with Finance and local sites
- Perform quarterly updates of existing programme capital structure and quarterly coupon computation and validation, following instructions of underlying flow of funds
- Perform replenishment, discharge or re-allocation of securitisation portfolio during quarter-end
- Identify claims based on rating triggers in underlying portfolios
- Perform reporting to Validation Agent, Investors, Regulators and internal stakeholders, acting as a point of contact for questions related to existing portfolios
Profile and Skills to Success
- Good understanding of the financing of Corporate Banking business lines and Global Markets environment
- Strong knowledge of credit risk capital
- Expertise in VBA, Python or data analytics tools such as SQL (preferably)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Good organizational skills, with ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
About the team
- The Resource & Portfolio Management (RPM) Team is part of the Securitised Product Group (SPG), which combines all securitisation and other risk distribution activities within Global Banking EMEA – Capital Markets
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Condition
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.