Are you searching for a finance role allowing you to have an understanding of the financial and business strategy of a bancassurance leader in Europe?
BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for a Financial Analyst covering the region of Continental Europe (10 countries) with a mission to pilot it’s business tranformation.
He/She will be at the heart of this activity & covering all business topics and reporting directly to Continental Europe CFO.
If you are interested to contribute to a data driven culture, keen to play with data and leverage them for business needs please read more information below.
This role covers following activities
- Provide zone and local EXCOM with data and analysis to orient the management of the business.
- Understand and challenge kpis,, so that to help management drive the business.
- Maintain and develop the regional reporting process.
- Provide analysis to zone management on regular basis.
- Define periodic reports for internal and external clients.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis.
- Manage the addition or update of kpi.
- Creating, measuring , and documenting KPIs relevant to business needs and ensure the standardization of the KPIs produced locally.
- Designing and building automated regional dashboards and roll them out to countries.
- Understand the end to end processes/ project management side of the tasks.
- Monitor the quality of data used in the analysis and reporting process.
- Become the reference in data usage at zone level.
- Be a resource and a reference for data analysis within the region by teaching and empowering others to use data.
- Design and implement Business Intelligence solutions.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Master degree (ideally in Economics, Finance).
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in position related to data analysis and reporting with proven track-record in project management.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment.
- Experience in insurance / financial sector or audit is preferred.
- Self-driven, autonomous, ability to challenge him/herself and others, reliable.
- Attention to details, good analytical skills, solution oriented.
- Very good knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAS environment and SQL language and database is a plus.
- Programming skills for analytical purposes (e.g. Python) is a plus.
Primary Location: CZ-PR-PragueJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Reference: FINANCIAL ANALYST_