Job Title: Regional Account Manager X 2
Location: West Midlands or East Midlands or Scotland - covering your territory and working from home.
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave, and we own it.
As the Regional Account Manager – you report to a Regional Sales Director, the Regional Account Manager will deliver against aggressive motor finance targets and successfully recruit new dealers in chosen strategic areas and / or geographic territories.
- New client pipeline management.
- New opportunity pipeline management.
- Negotiation of commission terms.
- Preparation and presentation of dealer commission term proposals.
- Dealer training – BNPP-PF systems, processes, regulatory sales processes & requirements.
- Dealer sales management to include financial products and customer suitability, management of credit volumes, business quality, margins, take up rates and accept rates.
- Complaint management and dealer liaison
- Customer cycle management parity lead generation and end of term PCP process
- Wholesale Finance development and lead generation
Skills & Attributes:
This is a home-based position. Regional Account Managers will be expected to attend the main offices of BNP Paribas Personal Finance from time to time.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Retail Motor Finance experience gained either with a Motor Finance provider or retail motor sales operation.
- Outstanding track record in business development.
- Resilience - Evidence of being in a high-pressure role where delivering sustainable and profitable sales are key.
- Target and results driven.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence and networking ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too. We offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, and our Health Cash plan scheme. You also receive access to our multi-award-winning flexible benefits platform designed to provide you with the best range of benefits available to suit your lifestyle including life insurance and private medical insurance. Not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.