Your Main Activities Are
- Coordinate with the relevant Stakeholders (Legal, Risk, Due Diligence, Compliance and Trading desks) the migration of assets and liabilities, trades, legal and risk agreements.
- Management of internal projects in order to reconcile the data and the business status of a client with external sources, such as Bloomberg, GLEIF and National trade registries worldwide.
- On boarding and management of Counterparties in Global Markets systems (From Front Office to Back Office).
- Managing reports and reconciliations related to active Counterparties in Global Markets Systems.
- Facilitating the integration of new activities and IT systems migrations.
- Perform setups in accordance with defined procedures.
- Ensure that all requests are relevant and in full respect with Compliance rules.
- Manage stakeholders’ relationship via emails and phone.
- Contribute to KPI on a daily basis and provide visibility on the production and issues to the Management.
- Participate in projects impacting our perimeter
- Working with the project management teams on different projects related to Third parties data.
- Contribute to any project which impact its perimeter whenever required by the Management
- Being proactive / develop the tools to satisfy internal clients
- Keep up to date with the progress of the projects
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Law or Business Administration
- Experience in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written – is mandatory; Other languages are a plus
- Team player, with genuine interest to facilitate other’s work
- Rigorous and risk aware
- Time and priority management
- Polyvalent, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability and will to learn
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.