As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
The Recertification Lead is a coordinator role and created within ITO with a primary focus to oversee the client periodic review process. It acts as the point of contact for client for any recertification related matters while coordinating with all the relevant teams and departments.
The recertification team objectives:
- Manage recertification schedule
- Alleviate administration duty of document collection from SBO
- Protect the bank through periodic and ad hoc review
- Strengthen & improve client relationship by enhancing the recertification experience
Manage and lead recertification scheduling through a 3 stages methodology
- Facilitate and coordinate recertification process with bank policy
- Identify and verify entities to be recertified with business, affirm recertification strategy and priorities
- Manage and lead recertification scheduling according to bank policy
Ensure clients receive the highest standard of recertification experience
- SPOC between client, business and internal stakeholders
- Handhold the client throughout the recertification journey
- Collect all required documents from clients & RM
- Effectively communicate the recertification status to clients and internal stakeholders
Efficient and effective coordination with all internal teams
- Pre-empt any blockers and/or additional work to the recertification process, and escalate as necessary
- Handle recertification related inquiry quickly and professionally to reduce any delay in the process
- Communicate and coordinate with all functions such as Data Officer, Data Controller, Screener, Investigator, Senior KYC Officer, RM, etc.
- Ensure defined KPIs are met
- Coordinate prioritization of muti-sites and cross border onboarding and related matters among global E2E Coordinator teams
Maintain and report information on recertification services and quality provided to clients
- Contribute to recertification pipeline management and status tracker
- Continually seek ways to improve the recertification process and journey by leveraging on client feedback
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Contribute to the data quality and KPIs as set by management
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML recertification process
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 3 years in any of the following areas: Client onboarding, KYC/AML new account onboarding, Recertification/QDD specialist, KYC Advisory, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator or a client facing role
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Highly motivated to uplift client experience
- Good communication skills (face to face, verbal and written)
- Rigorous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Continuous improvement, Project Management experience is a plus)
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Experience in Securities Services is a plus
- Critical thinking and open minded, ability to propose innovative solutions
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.