for RC IT departmental coordination, which includes:
- Manage RC IT reporting into CB IT governance
forums, including satisfying senior management ad-hoc request and the Project
Portfolio Management Steering Committee. Coordinate actions of preparation
with appropriate Steerco members or key stakeholders.
- Attend all other CB IT governance forums
whenever necessary, representing Dept Manager
- Provide escalation channels for key risks
and issues. Take the lead on Problem Solving facilitation when needed.
- Manage transversal or specific projects
- Assist/lead departmental organizational
matters such as office relocation/management.
- Central contact and coordinator for all
IG and regulatory inquiries, act as direct interface with the Deputy Head
of Program Management, Data and Controls.
Finance & Vendor Management
- Oversee management of all departmental
Procurement activities (working with the management team), and contract execution.
- Provide guidance for project management in
Clarity and ensure project managers are following CB IT PMO guidelines, establish
Clarity reporting to monitor adherence.
- Manage all aspects of the departmental
budgeting process and monthly tracking of actuals.
- Liaison with Paris Finance teams on
required reporting, as needed.
- Establish and maintain repository of
departmental vendor contracts and licenses, and tracking of invoice
- Central departmental contact for all Risk
activities from local and global risk teams, ensure that RC IT is meeting
- Liaise with various data governance
initiatives, representing department as needed and guide department managers to meet
Primary Location: CanadaJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time