About the job
- The Compliance Portugal Hub is recruiting a Support Officer to handle Tools Support needs for the OPTI Filtering and Screening Tools Support team, ensuring that the objectives set for the area are met in the most efficient way possible, anticipating tendencies and risks and suggesting improvements
- This Officer will join an existing team in Lisbon and be part of a Global Support team with several support hubs (Paris, Lisbon and Mumbai)
Your Main Activities Are
- Provide strong Functional User support:
- Develop knowledge on tools( REGLISS, Vigilance, Sun and Shine FircoSoft) in order to become quickly autonomous
- Bring the first L1 (on simple subjects/functions) or L2 level of Support (advanced comprehension of the tools)
- Manage the subjects that may be escalated to Product owners in appropriate situation (bug management/subjects close to incidentologie)
- Manage extra high level topics on the perimeter:
- The Support officer will handle “pain point” communications from users, as well as the requests for enhancement that could help improve/simplify the process/tools, and address them accordingly to the product owners
- The Support officer will finally be in charge of the global communication management (BAU/incident or new communication if necessary)
- Act as entry point for the Access right management of the tools:
- Responds to and log all incoming support tickets and e-mails from end compliance users in accordance with support service levels agreements for response time, frequency in communicating status of open issues and prompt resolution
- Support User Access Management (UAM), also known as identity and access management (IAM) for these compliance tools. This would include Addition, removal, modification and conduct periodic user access reviews
- Assist Compliance users in resolving Compliance tool-related issues
- Support Compliance teams in completing data extraction requests
- Follow issues/tickets through to resolution (including verification of the problem resolution before communication to users and closure of the request, as well as the creation of post incident reports for key issues) and prompt escalation of issues where necessary
- Act proactively to ensure requests are responded in a timely manner
- Proactively communicate with users in case of issues or other topics related to the applications
- Contribute ideas for improvements to the support process and infrastructure and strive to continually improve the process.
- Provide regular reporting on support activity for training and product improvement purposes
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree
- Up to 2 years’ of professional experience in IT Support, Banking and/or Compliance
- Service oriented and IT mindset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) and some understanding on BI Tools ( Power BI)
- Understanding of sanctions lists, watch lists, payment filtering systems, KYC and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processes
- Experience using Jira and FIRCOSOFT tool (Desirable)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.