About the job
- The OPTI and Data Team Manager is responsible for the Supporting OPTI Department on the industrialization of end to end processes while aiming for optimization, efficiency and data gain with a use of the technology and innovation. This is achieved by providing Support to Compliance and Risk Tools, List Management, Transaction & Cliente Filtering Tuning and Data Visualization activities
Your Main Activities Are
- Have an understanding of Sanction filtering and List management process
- Acquire/have knowledge in Microsoft tools
- Coordinate and support Compliance and Risk tool first level and second level
- Take part on Creation/migration projects about the FircoSoft filtering of banking transactions
- Respond to request from Business Lines
- Identify proactively measures and strategies in order to improve the customer experience
- Ability to manage a meeting, seminar, committee, training session, among others
- Ability to guide, train and provide mentorship to junior/newcommers staff
- Coach, Drive and Mentor the team to achieve goals
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master Degree in Information Technology and Computer Science
- At least 4 years of working experience in IT/ Data Science area
- Advanced level of English, both oral and written
- Knowledge in
- Data Management Tools - Power BI; Tableau; Phyton
- Office pack - Excel, PP, VBA
- Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Client focused
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to inspire others and generate people's commitment
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.