About the job
- Central Compliance needs to have a clear view of its IT tools and projects budgets to project mandatory investments made on Compliance IT Tools an IT budget. The aim of the activity is to maintain a repository of data regarding systems used by Compliance specifically in Financial Security and mapping of IT applications and tools.
- The data collection and reporting team ensures that the objectives set for the area are met in the most efficient way possible, anticipating tendencies and suggesting process improvements. In addition, improve control of the set up efficacy and identification of potential gaps to the group standards through the challenge of response by Process Leaders is a goal.
Your Main Activities Are
- IT Budget
- Coordinate the process of collecting and checking data on Compliance tools with the teams responsible for it
- To perpetuate and industrialize the collection process
- Produce, and follow-up, progress and performance indicators for business lines, Top Management and regulators
- Design and create the necessary indicators dashboards
- Prepare and lead meetings with stakeholders as well as writing meeting minutes and keep an up-to-date list of associated actions (if applicable)
- Communicate on the progress of the work at the level of the various stakeholders and management
- Provide regular project reporting (individual and consolidated)
- Anticipate risks, remove functional blocking points and report alerts to its management
- Maintain standard project documentation
- Data collection, analyses and consolidation
- Propose areas for improvement (both in terms of organization or even staffing and tools)
- Discuss and challenge the collected elements as well as the follow up progress of the exercise
- Challenge contributors, if necessary
- Prepare restitutions meetings for several stakeholder, as well as writing meeting minutes and keep an up-to-date list of associated actions
- Update the Mapping of Compliance tools in the world
- Consolidate central roadmaps for ITG and CIB projects
- Ensure the overall monitoring of the roadmap (projects and budgets)
- Participate as a contributor to the evolutions of the organization, in particular within the framework of the creation of a global project portfolio (including non-IT)
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance
- Up to 2 years in project management or reporting or finance or business analyst
- Knowledge in
- MS Office Pack (Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, is a Plus
- Ability to collaborate / teamwork
- Ability to synthetize and simplify
- Analytical ability
- Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Communication skills – oral and written
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.