SEEKING A PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting marketing team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
You will support business and customer value growth that meets business needs through the identification, development and launch of new and enhanced retail and credit finance propositions based on customer, consumer, partner, market and data insights.
You will be closely involved in shaping the future of our offering; building clarity and confidence in our propositions and solutions.
Proposition development initiatives you’ll work on can include new products for existing/new/potential partners, enhancements to customer journeys and commercial opportunities, new routes to market, brand experiences, sourcing products from 3rd party providers or other regulation oriented digital and infrastructure developments.
To succeed, you must have an innate understanding and appreciation of 'the customer' and the ability to develop and deliver innovative solutions from concept through to real world commercial success.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Substantial experience in product/proposition development and product management in a service based multi-channel organisation.
- Creative flair - able to demonstrate experience of developing innovative ideas and strategies based on insight into successful propositions
- Strong commercial awareness of the Financial Services industry (or similar eg Telco/other regulated industry
- Proven track record of developing powerful and attractive propositions and products with a great digital experience at their heart based on customer insight and research Evidence of building strong and effective business cases and leading major developments in partnership with a wide range of corporate cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Evidence of credibility and working with stakeholders across a wide range of levels up to C-Suite, with the ability to influence and lead
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for new ideas
- Ability to switch between working at a conceptual and at a detailed level
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills; UX tool knowledge is desirable but not essential for this role
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re motivated to make a difference to the business and your own development, then we’d love to hear from you.