Change & Solutions is a catalyst for change, supporting the platform to design, lead, and realize its strategic vision. We are a team of passionate, entrepreneurial, and diverse professionals, striving to develop talent in an environment that inspires and connects people across the Bank
The Project Specialist (AVP level) is an individual contributor and will engage, together with the other Project / Program managers, with the necessary stakeholders and contribute to the execution and delivery of strategic projects.
The individual holding this role will need to:
i) have the capacity to engage and influence the project stakeholders effectively;
ii) quickly build rapport with the project stakeholders on different levels of the organization;
iii) understand and articulate the resolution of risks and issues on a clear, transparent and proactive manner;
iv) be able to communicate as needed (formally and informally) about the project and its subjects;
v) understand current governance and work through it without unnecessary disruption;
vi) be able to work on a collaborative manner with all; and vii) will have a strong functional knowledge, on functional / businesses aspects.
COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS
• Experience on project / product management, managing a project portfolio with a different projects simultaneously.
• Experience and knowledge of the financial services industry and good knowledge of its products and main functions (Technology, Operations, Finance, Securities Services, Global Markets)
• Demonstrated capacity and track record of management, execution and delivery of projects, preferably strategic ones.
• Ability to create and leverage a network across the platform, departments both onshore and offshore and external providers.
• Strong interpersonal / communication skills, with ability to work collaboratively and influence different seniority levels within the organization.
• Capacity to leverage expertise and problem solving skills to propose solutions during each phase of the projects.
• Ability to multi-task and shift gears between topics.
• Highly organized individual, capable of maintaining task lists, organizing follow up meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes, articulate the resolution of risks and issues on a clear, transparent and proactive manner.
• Capable of managing conflict situations, and identify escalation points when needed.
• Teamwork spirit
• Ability to understand current change governance and work through it without unnecessary disruption.
• Experience in Fund’s Administration operational set up is a plus.
• English and Portuguese fluent
"BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that promotes diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities without distinction of race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, nationality, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other status legally."