In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Transaction Banking APAC (TBA) is a growing European Transaction Bank in APAC that provide key product offers in Cash Management, Traditional Trade, Commodity Trade Solution and Supply Chain Management.
This Project Manager will join the COO office and responsible for the end-to-end management of transversal projects in Business Management, Operational Resilience, Efficiency, Compliance and Risk & Governance etc.
The role is Regional and based in Singapore.
• Lead/ Work closely with stakeholders to define the identified project, including the governance, sponsorship, cost/ benefit analysis, planning and resourcing
• Lead/ Participate in the working group and ensure business needs and concerns are clearly discussed/ reflected in the project
• Lead/ Contribute to the preparation and coordination of the steering committee
• Monitor and report the progress
• Escalate any concern of delay/ deviation
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Collaborative and constructive – able to work with diversified group of stakeholders and always looking for improvements within the team and organization.
• Independence and Flexible - able to work alone or within small teams, open to new practices & methodologies in a rapidly changing and multi-cultural environment
• Resilient – able to manage under pressure, running multiple projects in parallel
• Articulate – able to simplify complexity and communicate effectively
• Business Analysis:
- Requirements gathering techniques - interviews, workshops, user observation
- Requirements capture - use cases, mock-ups, process flows
- Functional specification documentation
- Process modelling and re-engineering
- Preparation of materials
- Coordination of training programmes
• Deployment Management
- Defining the deployment plan
- Managing reconciliation / roll-over from legacy to new
- Communication of change to users and stakeholders
- Promotion of new services to drive user uptake
• Work stream Management:
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of work streams
- Risk and issue tracking, management and resolution
- Progress tracking, status reporting
- Clear and concise documentation of regulatory / business requirements, functional specifications etc.
- Clear and concise - both written and verbal in English
- Via different mediums - presentations, reports and meeting minutes
- Good listening skills
• Change Management:
- Successful delivery of business change projects within complex organisational environments
• Meeting Management:
- Facilitation and brainstorming techniques
- Chairing and leading meetings, minute taking and progressing action points
- Presentation skills
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
• 5+ years’ project management related experience