Main goal is to lead projects to go smoothly and to monitor each task or milestone be on time, on budget, and be quality.
(1) Develop full scale project plans.
(2) Manage project budget.
(3) Define project tasks and resource requirements.
(4) Assemble and coordinate project team member.
(5) Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. (MS Project or excel..)
(6) Provide direction and support to project team.
(7) Quality assurance.
(8) Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
(9) Present reports defining project progress, problem identification and looking solutions.
(10) Adequate change management and problem solving competency to ensure project delivery on time, on budget, and with good quality.
(11) Facilitate post-implementation review and lessons learn session upon project closure.
(1) Fluent communication skill in English.
(2) 5 years of IT project management experience.
(3) Basic IT knowledge and familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
(4) Good in presentation skill.
Primary Location: TW-TPE-TaipeiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to manage a projectReference: PRO000332