BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
For our office in Amsterdam, we are currently seeking an ambitious
PROJECT COORDINATOR / ADMIN
The Organisation department covers 2 main areas of responsibility: the management and/or coordination of projects, either initiated locally or from Head Office. Also studying the business, market/regulatory or organization related subjects in order to improve efficiency, decrease cost and risks.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Asissting the Project Managers with the management and/or coordination of complex and large-scale transformation projects in parallel
- Creating and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders
- Assisting the team with project documentation such as minute recording during meetings including creating up to date status reports
- Tracking and chasing outstanding actions across multiple projects with multiple stakeholders. Assisting stakeholders meet deadlines if needed
- Participating in the ongoing process improvement within the project team and the wider organisation
- Contributing to the risk and issue analysis on each of the projects
- Contributing to the project planning and initiation documentation. Gathering project requirements from stakeholders.
- Any ad hoc requirements.
Role requirements & Qualifications
HBO/University degree with a mimimum of 2 to 4 years of working experience
Type of education and experience required
Bachelor in Business Administration or an Information Management related study. 2 to 4 years of Project Management Experience.
Key Technical Skills, knowledge and competencies
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies (such as PMBOK or Prince2)
- Sharepoint maintence
- MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and preferably in Dutch
Job Related Competencies
- Able to impact/influence decisions & individuals through strong relationship management skills
- Professional, and dedicated
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Resilient, flexible to deal with multiple projects with potientlally conflcting deadlines
- Team-player to help the team meet the team objective create a fun team environment