In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas Wealth Management Information Systems (WMIS) aims to deploy WMIS standard systems to Taiwan Onshore to support the business growth and development. A Site development strategic program (Taiwan 2020) has been created in 2018 to achieve those objectives with multiple projects. The program will further extended into 2021 to continue the system deployment.
WMIS is seeking a strong Project Manager that will be responsible to deliver the Taiwan 2020 initiatives and it subprojects. The project manager will also art as site manager and be responsible for all other projects that deliver new systems and new functionalities to Taiwan onshore.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
• Being accountable, monitor and manage the execution of the projects/initiatives and follow-up with regard to budget, schedule, scope and quality
• Manage relationship and communication with multiple teams - Divisions, Production teams, local IT , business representatives, sponsors and stakeholders of all Taiwan onshore.
• Planning and execution of strategic and operational committees
• Plan and monitor the progress of projects/initiatives
• Monitor and manage projects risks and issues and raises alerts accordingly to Asia WMIS Management.
• Roadmaps and detailed planning
• Work with Project Managers to oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
• Ensure the execution and delivery of project milestones according to WMIS standard project governance & methodology.
Skills & Experience:
• Min 10 years of experience as Project Manager within banking industry ideally in Wealth Management.
• Good knowledge of banking processes
• Excellent knowledge of Data Management
• Strong records of accomplishment of delivering large-scale projects (>1 m€).
• Proven experience on managing project teams and senior management stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
• Synthesis and coordination skills, focused communication to management and stakeholders.
• Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependency
• Experience of Programme and project level financial management
• A good team player with problem-solving attitude.
• IT knowledge/background
• Language: Ability to read/speak Chinese/Mandarin is a plus