In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
main position responsibilities within Product Marketing, Asia Investment
Services team are:
- Maintain & Develop marketing materials for Products & Services for clients, relationship managers and offering teams in Asia
- Ensure Products & Services communication in Asia
- Provide support to Products & Services teams in Asia in their marketing efforts
- Main ownership of developing, co-ordinating and ensuring the success of the Investment Assembly (IA committee, IA Monday meeting, RM Booklet)
1. Increase Advice to Transaction hit
communication between Marketing & Product Specialists to ensure that the
products on the shelf are well diversified, consistent with WM Investment
Strategy and in line with needs of clients
2. Increase visibility and cohesion of
Investment Services team
& external front, marketing is helping to build profile of the bank and its
offering. The team is closely collaborating with Brand & Comm teams of the
group to contribute to awards pitching, articles, conference event and product
3. Fully set in place all marketing
documentation for clients, RMs and offering teams
Product Specialists & Investment Counselor to set & maintain client
friendly documentation and ready to use for RMs. Should be in line with
regulatory requirements and pedagogical enough for use with Private Clients. Bridge
L&C to obtain necessary approvals.
4. Communicate in Traditional Chinese and
mandarin speaker with excellent English command is required to cope with
increasing demand for Chinese documentation on Investment Strategy &
Some Project work
completion of assigned project work such as publication re-vamps, new
publications, CIO content or new tools to be migrated.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills: Good financial products knowledge including instrument features and technical requirements, marketing tools & communication practices, outstanding written skills and creativity
- Graphic tools (Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop) and Microsoft tools
- Securities License will be required
Specific Qualifications Required
- Qualifications and Experience : Graduate university degree, strong marketing and product skills
- With successful experience of 5 years+ in Marketing/ Communication and product marketing