Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Are you’re looking for an inspiring and challenging job in the world of Know Your Customer? Do you want to play an active role in the implementation of the Bank’s strategy to become the trusted companion at every moment during the life of our customers? Are you eager to make the world of KYC more efficient whilst safeguarding compliancy with both financial security regulation and group policies? Are you looking to support the Bank in key projects?
As Tribe CRM Individuals & Master Data (CRM-I & MDM) our objective is to deliver the best personalized, trusted, compliant and frictionless interactions during all moments of the customer lifecycle. The Tribe’s responsibilities include customer lifecycle management, sales and servicing enablement through CRM tooling, safeguarding master data quality and related consent and enabling transversal banking products.
As a KYC Product Owner, you will work together with your stakeholders to determine and prioritize the right requirements. You help the squad to understand the vision and requirements and enable them to convert them into technical modalities. This should result in a number of concrete deliverables that can be used by the stakeholders. This role therefore forms a bridge between Business and IT and promotes communication between both parties and other stakeholders. Together with the other members of your Tribe, you ensure that these functionalities are developed and tested. Finally, you ensure that the solutions are continuously supported and optimized by adding or adapting new features as the business strategy changes.
Your future job
- Critically approach the business and compliancy requirements in the organization;
- Maximize the value of your products and provide vision and direction to your squad and stakeholders to develop the right components that meet the business requirements;
- Coordinate with the most important stakeholders impacted by KYC : Front Office, KYC Ops, Compliance and this cross-business line
- Take ownership of the goals set by your squad and represent them towards your stakeholders and Tribe Leadership during the relevant Agile ceremonies;
- Active participation to the refinement of OPUS and Features to determine value and prioritization of user stories with maximum value delivery;
- Ensure backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories;
- Help prioritize business opportunities;
- Leverage solutions to achieve and measure business goals.
Highlight your strengths
Your mindset, expert knowledge and proven experience are essential to this role:
- A customer-obsessed mindset:
- Affinity with KYC and regulatory topics and working with control functions
- An entrepreneurial mind that continues to drive the change and seeks continuous improvement;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on different topics at the same time;
- Being a team player and having excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to fully understand the challenges of the Bank when it comes to Financial Security and assess the related impacts on your scope;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- Proficiency in the Agile Way of Working (e.g. backlog management; planning…) is a plus
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organization where diversity and inclusion are the standard
- A catalogue of training courses with opportunities to develop yourself both professionally and personally
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Tempted by the challenge?