Shape the banking of tomorrow with us! Because we not only offer modern online banking, but also make everyday life easier for our customers with innovations we have developed ourselves. We listen and let the customers actively contribute their opinions and ideas. You too can help – become part of Consorsbank and the strong network of BNP Paribas.
BNP Paribas is one of the largest banks in the world and employs over 193,000 people on five continents. Private customers, companies and institutional customers are looked after by almost 6,000 employees in Germany.
As a pioneer for modern digital products and services in the financial sector, we are on a growth course and are looking for a full-time or part-time person to join our Nuremberg or Munich location as soon as possible:
Product Owner IT DevOps Platform (f/m/d)
As Product Owner IT DevOps Platform, you are an important factor in determining and implementing the product roadmap for our software development and delivery platform. You will work closely with the various external and internal stakeholders to ensure the right deliverables are created and prioritized for your domain.
You make sure to balance the needs of everyone involved and always consider the skills and available resources of your team.
You will work closely with our external partners and the internal development team on a day-to-day basis, make a significant contribution to the development of the product vision of our software platform and support the team by continuously maintaining your backlog with the following focus:
- Providing a feature-rich build and delivery platform for our developers by offering self-service and automated processes.
- Automation of delivery processes that relieve our developers, for example via our GitLab CI/CD.
- Continuous development and provision of our Quality and Security Platform with our tools SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus and Nexus IQ as well as Micro Focus Fortify.
- Working on our Kubernetes platform and the BNP Paribas cloud platform.
- Helping shape the IT DevOps strategy in an agile working environment.
- Support in building our cloud-based toolchain.
Skills that convince:
As a technically oriented Product Owner IT Software Platform you bring the following with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or business informatics or comparable training.
- Many years of professional experience in the field of software development, modern software development processes and principles, continuous integration, continuous delivery and supporting tools.
- Knowledge of Java, Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, container and cloud technologies and common design patterns and best practices
- A passion for modeling and automating software development and build processes.
- “You build it, you own it, you run it” mindset
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- High level of initiative, independent working methods and ability to innovate
Benefit from a multitude of advantages:
- An excellent working atmosphere with encounters at eye level in a first-name culture
- Company health management with a wide range of employee offers on the topic of "health"
- Numerous benefits for employees, such as family service, job bike, company pension scheme & central locations with good public transport connections as well as a subsidy for the job ticket and much more