Product Manager - Corporate Equities / Corporate Debt Solutions (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time/Part-time permanent
Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities including real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global custodians worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Analyzing market trends, drivers, client dynamics, wallet size, growth opportunities
- Drive the local Corporate Equities/Debt product and solution strategy and ensure strong alignment with the group strategy
- Lead the sales & client retention processes in close co-operation with the Client Development departments
- Promotion of solutions & product capabilities in the locations by participating client meetings or
- Evaluating existing product gaps to regulatory evolutions recommend
- Monitor the financial performance of our solutions and provide regular updates towards the local and global management
Skills that convince:
- University degree in business or economics
- 10+ years experience within corporate equities and/or corporate debt market and relevant network within the industry
- Ability to “think outside of the box”, to generate new ideas from differing viewpoints to solve problems or improve current situation
- Anticipation of changes in the internal and external environment
- Characteristics such as team ability, communication strength and flexibility
- Very good German and English language skills
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for Product Manager - Corporate Equities / Corporate Debt Solutions (m/f/d)
Please contact André Biesenbach on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.