The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
Private Capital – Senior Officer Global Business Change Management
The Global Business Change Management team is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, test, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes and information systems.
As part of this team you will be the main link between Business teams among all locations (from Luxembourg to Australia) and the centralized IT department in Luxembourg.
Analyse and document the Private Capital business process (from Investor registry to Regulatory Reporting, including Asset Ownership and Accounting)
Working with business representatives to understand and challenge cross locations-requirements, scope and validate acceptance criteria.
Identify opportunities for operational and control enhancements across the Private Capital business domain
Define mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
Assistance during User Acceptance Testing as required
Be in charge of Project and manage daily progress
Your profile :
· You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit or Economics
· You have more than 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of Private Capital fund administration or related business analysis
· You have recognized credentials and strong background in Private Equity and/or Real Estate industry, Accounting and Valuation OR you have strong background as Project Manager
· You are experienced with eFront FrontInvest solutions or similar dedicated Private Capital software
· You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset)
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· You have strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach
· You are able to work well both as an individual and part of a team
· You have the ability to be engaged on simultaneous initiatives
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.