The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
This role will provide administration activities which include supporting and monitoring funds flow, investee funds and investee funds portfolio in coordination with BP2S partner locations.
Private Capital Middle Officer Specialist
Main activities and services:
- Act as a facilitator and intermediary, as defined for Middle-Office employees between Legacy Middle Office teams, relationship managers and clients
- Receiving and chasing Investee Fund notices/Fund’s CAS and management reports.
- Monitoring of notices/Capital account statements received and transaction recording in FIA
- Capital calls/ Distributions monitoring from underlying funds
- Web portal validation workflow and reporting
- Processing cash payments / receipt (eFront FIA / MTS)
- Booking of funds investments
- Monitoring of funds valuation
- Booking of the investor’s net asset value for each IF investment
- Adjusted NAV calculation and back testing against CAS
- Analysis of management report received and data recording in FIA
- Amounts invested in direct companies
- Companies characteristics cf. sector, geography, creation date, etc.
- Companies KPI such as sales, EBITDA, number of employees
- Direct communication with the Asset Metrix of the underlying funds and / or Fund Administrator
Client Service Delivery and Controls:
- To ensure a timely and high quality client service is delivered to all clients.
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the client service delivery agreements.
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models.
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support.
- Support external partner relationships e.g. Asset Metrix.
Continuous Improvement & New Business:
- Generate ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and our organizations strategic objectives. Support the development and implementation of such improvements.
- Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations.
- Innovate and challenge status quo within the governance and framework of change program.
- Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework to manage risk effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the department procedures.
- Support business contingency plans as required.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Graduate in Economy, Finance Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- Business knowledge and general banking operations is a plus
- Fluency in English
- French language skills considered a plus
- Positive and committed attitude
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Strong communication skills – oral & written
- Risk management awareness
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.