The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Private Capital Senior Domiciliation Officer / Company Secretary (H/F)
- Act as a domiciliation officer/company secretary on a designated portfolio of private capital Funds/Companies.
- Work closely with the client, third parties and other teams to support smooth day-to-day corporate/fund management and governance.
- Organise, attend and minute meetings of board of directors/managers of investment funds/companies.
- Ensure that agendas and board packs are prepared and issued in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and organise general meetings of shareholders of investment funds/companies.
- Coordinate the signing of documents relating to the day to day operations of companies including circular resolutions, contracts, certificates etc.
- Participate and/or coordinate specific events such as incorporations, restructurings and liquidations of investment funds/companies.
- Maintain statutory registers of shares, where appropriate.
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, auditors, other third parties and authorities.
- Accomplish formalities required under Luxembourg regulations in relation to the tasks performed.
- Handling of correspondence.
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Fund Administration domain.
Working environment :
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a young, dynamic and diversified team.
Bachelor’s diploma in law, finance or related
Company secretarial qualifications would be an advantage
At least 6 years’ experience in the Private Capital Fund Industry in Luxembourg
Client facing skills
Good team player
Very good organisational skills
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills :
Technical Skills :
Familiarity with investment funds, especially Private Equity and Private Debt Structures
Familiarity with Office tools
You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Other languages are an advantage
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.