The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For our Securities Services business line which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Private Capital is part of Alternatives Department of BNP Paribas providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mind-set and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
Private Capital Depositary - Transaction Framinng & Middle Office Luxembourg Specialist
Due to re-shaping of the current operating model, there is a possibility to take part in stabilization of the new process in our Operational Centre in Warsaw.
- Ownership verification and record keeping for funds of funds investing in private equity and real estate based on the provided documentation
- According to directives and regulations performing cash monitoring and other depositary controls over funds of funds investing in private equity and real estate
- Preparation of reports, liaison with counterparties and locations
- Investigating discrepancies and ensuring strong internal controls
- Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
- Participating in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of operations (KPIs)
- Active participation in the evolution of the department
- Supporting the integration of new operational activities
- Being main point of contact for all clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks in a timely and efficient manner
- Contributing to the completion and maintenance of procedures and SLA
- Contributing to company’s goals
- Being responsible for a variety of complex tasks
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting, finance or securities services, or property sector
- Fluent working knowledge of English is essential
- Good working knowledge of another European language (especially French or German) would be considered a strong asset
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital industry will be considered as an advantage
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Innovative approach
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Client oriented approach
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexibility and initiative
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.