BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Private Capital Depositary Controller (M/F)
- Conduct project within Depositary and Fiduciary Services (DFS) department to improve Private Capital-related Depositary Controls (Cash Flow Monitoring and Oversight Duties including Investment Compliance)
- Support DFS Depositary Controls teams with regards to Private Capital funds
- Support the team in charge of the Safekeeping Follow-up and Asset Inventory production in their relationship and follow-up of exceptions with the different Safekeepers
Key Responsibilities & expected result area:
- Projects to support DFS managers and teams in the tailoring of the depositary control plan for Private Capital structures
- Contribution to the different depositary controls teams in the execution of theirs tasks and controls with regards to Private Capital funds
- Ensure proper exceptions follow-up with Depositary Analysts who are in charge of client communication and escalation process.
- Be familiar with Regulations such as AIFMD or UCITS V and keep oneself informed of Regulation evolution.
- Ensure close cooperation on transversal issues with different Bank departments in case of process or new product analysis
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Depositary Bank
Working environment :
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a young, dynamic and diversified team
Excellent organization skills with the ability to efficiently manage time, rank priorities and respect deadlines
Demonstrate autonomy, with the ability to take initiatives in order to improve process flows
Strong interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to deal with intermediaries and colleagues at all levels
Oral and writing presentation skillsTransversal Skills :
Technical Skills :
Expertise on Private Capital structure and Depositary duties
Expertise on AIFMD and UCITS V Regulations, especially regarding depositary topics
Interest in regulation and market evolution
Good understanding of investment funds activity and actors responsibility
Sound knowledge of the different asset classes
Comfortable with usual Office tools (Excel, word, access,...) and knowledge in Visual Basics considered as an asset
Fluent in French and English - German considered as an advantage
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.