At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the detailed architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation of software solutions on the Salesforce platform. Review system requirements and business processes and work cross-functionally with teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead architecture and development of Salesforce applications, developing solutions that will achieve business objectives.
- Propose technical designs after due consideration of requirements.
- Design and develop custom APIs for inbound/outbound integrations.
- Develop customizations using Apex/VF/Lightning.
- Provide working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions.
- Review and develop improvements to system requirements and business processes. Code, test, debug and implement software solutions.
- Ensure that defined architecture is successfully implemented.
- Establish improvements to increase efficiency.
- Develop and govern software policies, standards and procedures.
- Revise and approve test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Review and advise on IT standards and procedures.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and technologies.
- Requires 12+ years of overall IT experience with 6+
years developing Salesforce applications and customizations.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities
- Understand Best Practices and Salesforce Coding
- Experience with API Platforms including API networking,
security and policy enforcement
- Expert level with Apex Development
- Ability to customize Lightning Components and
- Hands on skills with SOQL, JQuery, Apex, Visualforce,
- Experience in Classic to Lightning migration projects
- Salesforce Certified Developer is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology