About the job
- The Marketing, Communications & Events team has a unique position within the BNP Paribas Global Markets set up. This 40+ staff team located in the trading rooms of all main Global Markets platforms as well as in Lisbon, has the following objectives
- Developing BNP Paribas' Global Markets brand image amongst our target clients throughout the world
- Contributing to enhancing the relationship with our existing clients and broadening our customer base
- Packaging and marketing Global Markets products
- Contributing to the strengthening of the Group image by working with local Corp & CIB coms on communication matters
Your Main Activities Are
- Perform regular updates of Global Markets’ New Products Marketing materials such as Pitchbooks, Brochures, Factsheets, etc, both for internal (education of sales people, for example) and external clients
- Creation of specific marketing materials, in collaboration with Sales, Structuring and Marketing team members from other platforms, assuring Legal & Compliance validation is performed when required
- Address specific clients/sales requests of marketing materials, respecting tight deadlines
- Run competitive analysis and study the market to add strategic value to marketing projects
- Ensure communication of the teams projects via our digital platforms (websites, SharePoint)
Profile and Skills to Success
- MSc in Finance or Business Management from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university
- Knowledge of financial markets (Equity and Commodity Derivatives)
- Able to multi-task, respecting multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and French (desirable)
- Good communication skills and sales mind-set
- International profile with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proactivity, creativity and attention to detail
- Computer skills, such as, good knowledge of the Microsoft Office pack (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and knowledge of VBA and Bloomberg is a plus
- Strong work ethic is essential
- Experience in investment banking is an advantage
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.