AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
In this position you drive continuous change and improvement throughout the company by taking initiative and making sure plans are set up, approved and implemented. As a key figure you guide the departments through various change processes with the end-goal to help the BU’s to reach their strategic commercial plan. You will partner closely with business units to valuate and prioritize new projects and assess readiness for governance decisions. This position reports to the CIO.
- You will implement project management’s best practices in order to improve efficiency in project execution and project reporting.
- Create a collaborative partnership among executive leaders and portfolio stakeholders and enables resource demand planning, change management, and project pipeline planning decisions
- Facilitate the governance and project status review meetings; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting for projects and programs within the portfolio
- Provide transparency to portfolio investments, manages the financials, monitors the GL actuals and works with the project managers and relevant stakeholders to review forecasting against budgets
- Oversee assigned staff (on a direct and indirect basis) on multiple related projects and ongoing operations directed towards a common objective and affecting three or more businesses or functional areas
- Ensure program and project level “lessons learned” activities are conducted with a focus on continuous service improvements within the PMO, IT organization, and supporting service areas
- Degree in business, Management Information Systems or related fields
- Minimum five years with portfolio management and managing mid-sized information technology projects through Agile and/or Waterfall
- Demonstrated project portfolio management skills (project intake, resource demand planning, budget management)
- Facilitation in governance, project reviews, steering, and other project related meetings
- Strong project management skills
- Strong focus on collaboration, team building, and customer service
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Subject Matter Expertise in Project Management Office, SDLC and governance best practices
- You are fluent in English and you speak one of either Dutch and/or French.
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (company car, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Central Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BruxellesJob Type: CDIJob: INFORMATIQUEEducation Level: Bachelor / Licence ou équivalent (>= 3 ans)Experience Level: Au moins 10 ansSchedule: Temps plein
Competency profile: Strategic Expert