Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA.
The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions.
About the role
This role also encompasses a number of general administration duties within the Administration Services department. Administrators are required to assist with the clearing of the daily workflow within the following work areas; preparation of documents, scanning, quality checking, indexing, printing, sending letters, underwriting and setting up new claims, and any other general administration duties. The Administrator is expected to complete work to a consistently high standard whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Preparing batches for scanning ensuring clear policy numbers/claim numbers are defined on the batches, staples removed and splitting sheets enclosed.
- Scanning batches ensuring all pages match the number quoted, quality checking ensuring all documents can be viewed and the correct volume of pages match, indexing policy/claim batches checking the customer matches the system to the batch.
- Data Entry - ensuring all details are accurate from the claim forms when inputting onto our core systems
- Ensuring any manual attachments are 100% checked
- Applying the underwriting criteria to new applications for cover on a daily basis
- Contacting veterinary surgeries via telephone to obtain medical history
- Uploading daily files to the database
- Sending e-mail/letters to policy holders with regards to decisions made
- Ensuring that work produced is of the highest possible standard and within Service Level Agreements
- Promoting a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Seeking to achieve and exceed productivity and quality levels and ensuring all targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Taking an active role as a team member
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality and general time-keeping.
- Assisting Print Team as and when required
- Assist with the opening of post
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks
- Identify and escalate to Line Manager any risks associated with both the department and the wider business.
- Answering and handling phone calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner as required.
What’s in it for you?
Our employees are really important to us and being owned by a bank we all benefit from some excellent perks. Take a look at these:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
Company Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
24 days holiday (plus bank holidays + a day off for your birthday!)
- Competitive basic salary
- Volunteering Days
- Career opportunities
Excellent rewards platform with discounts from some of your favourite retailers
- Charity Fundraising
Free shuttle bus to/from the station
On-site subsided coffee shop, yoga sessions and massage/reflexology
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the next step in your career.
Previous administration experience
Sound experience working towards productivity levels
Good attention to detail
The ability to communicate effectively written and verbal
- Self motivated
The ability to use own initiative
The ability to work as part of a team
- PC literate
Excellent data entry skills
Previous customer service experience
Finance or Insurance industry experience
GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
A Levels, or equivalent, in Maths and English
Microsoft Word and Excel (basic level)