Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Markets - Sales 2019
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services.
As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of-the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model.
The Global Markets Sales Teams are looking for sales assistants starting all year round (6-month internships) - 2019
- Assist the Sales desks in their daily tasks
- Manage phone calls and emails from clients
- Request pricing from pricers, structurers or traders
- Draft termsheets, marketing support and presentations
- Work closely with Middle office, Back office and Legal teams to ensure pre and post trade services to clients
Please note that this a generic offer for all Sales internship positions available at Global Markets, as our teams are looking for interns at different times of the year.
If your application is selected by a team, we will give you additional details prior to the interview.
- Bac +4/5 student from a Business School or University
- Basic knowledge but strong interest for financial markets
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is a plus
- Rigorous, autonomous, dynamic, with very good interpersonal skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills