Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Working Capital Financing - Front Office Analyst
6-month internship starting in January 2020.
Work environment :
Within BNP Paribas Corporate and Investment Banking, Supply Chain Management is a business line dedicated to working capital optimization for key clients of the Bank.
It structures tailor made solutions covering all three facets of the working capital : trade receivables, trade payables and inventory.
The team is looking for a 6-month intern at Analyst level to support the strong development of its activity in EMEA. The analyst will be based in Paris and have the opportunity to work on a variety of transactions, covering several clients, industries and locations.
As support to the Front Officers and Managers, the Analyst would be involved in :
- Preparing commercial pitches (including pitch books, answers to request for proposal, term sheets);
- Contributing to credit application drafting;
- Follow-up of transactions closed and related communication;
- Portfolio and revenues follow-up;
- Supporting Managers as required.
Business school or engineering school
- First experience in banking would be a plus, although not mandatory
- Languages: Fluency in English and French are required. Other European languages are welcome.
- Corporate finance and accounting fundamentals
- Analytical skills
- Team working spirit – ability to work in and adapt to multicultural environments
- Organisational skills – ability to work under pressure and/or tight deadlines