Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Leverage Finance Portfolio Analyst
Internship starting in January 2020 for 6 month.
Job description :
Participation in the analysis and follow up of LBO portfolio: Work on internal credit paper and presentation to analyse: sector risks, companies’ and peers’ performance, leverage level, quotations on the secondary market.
Involvement in annual credit file review: Preparation of industry research;
- Financial and counterparty risk analysis;
- Financial projections modelling.
Take part in the follow up of risks through the elaboration of a quarterly review on the portfolio transactions’ performance:
- Update of financial results and ratios calculations;
- Performance analysis
Participation to pitch to client (new LBO transaction, refinancing, extension, restructuring)
- Presentation of company (products, markets, risks, SWOT, cash-flow generation);
- Presentation of proposed financing structures;
- Liaising with M&A department.
Work environment :
The internship is within Front Office Team of CIB, in charge of Leveraged Finance Porfolio.
This internship is a great opportunity to enhance both capacities and knowledge in corporate finance as well as LBO financing, within the Leveraged Finance team of one of Europe’s top bank in this field.
This internship will help:
- Consolidate technical skills (financial analysis, risks analysis) in a demanding environment, under time and performance pressure.
- Confirm interest in investment banking and Leverage finance while working for a top ranked team within Europe’s leading LBO players.
Student in business, ingeneering school and university. Master 1 or 2 with a specialisation in Finance.
Fluent in English and in French.
Organisational skills, capacity to communicate, capacity of analysis, knowledge on finance and investment banking.