Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Aviation Finance
6-month internship starting January 1st, 2020
Work environment :
The intern will join the Aviation Finance EMEA team in Paris.
The team is part of the Transportation Sector within CIB EMEA – Capital Markets and is in charge
of the bank’s relationship with commercial airlines and aircraft operating lessors.
The mission includes maintenance of various database tools and data cleansing, against the established policies and processes of the Aviation team:
- Updating various database tools, which includes data entry of new client deals and routinely auditing the historically fed client data to ensure accuracy of information at all times;
- Identifying discrepancies in information in different databases, identifying causes and resolving them, in coordination with the proper IT department, to warrant consistent information flow across all databases;
- Ensuring that the legal documentation of the client (from onboarding to recertifying and off boarding) is filed properly, respecting the deadlines;
- Working closely with Managing Director and Relationship Managers so that the profile of any counterparty, as recorded in the relevant database, properly matches with the nature and role assigned to such entity in the structural frame of the transaction.
Benefits of the internship :
The position opens the way to a very diverse and enriching environment:
- Gain a general understanding of how a leading Bank operates and manage information flows
from a commercial and regulatory perspective
- Develop skills in data analysis / reporting / statistics
- Be part of a team which is experiencing high growth and enlarging product offering - Assist on a daily basis a team of 12 people, of which 3 senior Relationship Managers - Work in interaction with other Coverage teams and product lines
- Business or Engineering Schools;
- Languages: fluency in English. French is a plus;
- Software: Pack Office (Access + VBA a plus).
- Analytical, rigorous, organized, attention to details to ensure quality completeness and accuracy
of data entries;
- Fast and resourceful learner able to prioritize concurrent demands and differentiate on the level
of importance in order to respect deadlines;
- Strong communication (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit.