Paris - Long term internship - Corporate Banking - Credit Analyst
Work environment :
Fully integrated in the BNP PARIBAS Group, Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals. Within CIB, Corporate Banking EMEA brings expertise to address the financing needs of our clients, from origination, structuration to execution of the transactions.
6 months Internship opportunities in many Metiers :
- Coverage : coordination of the global banking relationship with our Corporates clients, with a strong role in origination of new deals, developing cross-selling and uptiering revenues through value-added services.
- Corporate Debt Platform : includes the expertise of Corporate Acquisition Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Syndication. The objective is to offer to the client an integrated debt product solution of loans and bonds.
- Leveraged Finance : specialized in LBO financing across Europe, from origination to follow-up of the deals. The intern will work with the Origination team and / or with the Portfolio Management team.
- Transportation, Leasing & Export Finance : these asset financing activities include Aviation, Shipping, Export Finance, as well as Asset Leasing Solutions. Opportunities of internships are in all these activities.
- Financing related to a dedicated sector, like Media Telecom or Real Estate : corporate and structured credit lines related to a specific sector.
- Energy & Infrastructure / Project Finance, Energy & Commodities Financing : mainly cash flow based financing for new projects, or short term financing solutions dedicated to E&C clients.
- Working Capital optimization / Supply Chain Management: business line dedicated to receivables and suppliers short term financings, as well as inventory management solutions to help the client manage its working capital needs.
- Elaboration of the Credit Proposals (annual review, new requests of financing and amendments) to be presented to Credit Committee. This includes the presentation of the company, the analysis of the financial statements, and the identification of the main risks (credit, compliance, CSR, country risk...)
- Participation to the structuring of the transactions.
- Developing and / or reviewing cash flow models and business plan
- Preparation of industry research, peer comparisons
- Assisting in the preparation of commercial proposals (pitches) or general presentations to clients
- Top tier Business and Engineering Schools / Universities (M1 / M2)
- Financial analysis skills, modelling capabilities
- First experience in investment banking is appreciated
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Organizational skills
- Team working spirit
- Fluency in English
Based on your profile, your candidacy will be screened and sent accordingly in one or several teams for interviews process depending on the opportunities and on the starting dates available.