About the job
- To serve and process operations for the 13,000 Corporate and Institutional Clients based in 57 countries, BNP Paribas CIB relies on its IT & Operations (ITO) departments
- Work in collaboration with ITO Operations Management and other relevant stakeholders on Outsourcing Coordination aspects
Your Main Activities Are
- Outsourcing Coordination and Third Party Risk Management
- Implementation and ongoing management of a robust TPRM control framework for all internal third party outsourcing services, which contribute to the delivery of service/s required by CIB ITO entities. This must be aligned where required to Group (includes EBA) and regulatory requirements
- Administrate the overall process of existing documentation review (eg. launch and coordinate the documentation review; Coordinate the budget exercise for Services Sold (Managed perimeter) in collaboration with concerned managers and relevant stakeholders; Governance Review: Review/ Audit Governance Committees ; Ensure all soft copies of the Outsourcing Agreements are archived in in ITO SLA repository tool
- Ensure the Global Operations Outsourcing Coordination (Ensure all Outsourcing Services are currently covered by an SLA or OLA; Share and maintain Service Level Management Group Workflow Guidelines for all the Service Level Coordinator teams within Operations scope; Creation of Quarterly/yearly controls for the revision of SLAs; Ensure all Outsourcing Invoices are currently covered by an updated SLA; Perform a yearly cartography to ensure the document template and description of services is up to date; Creation and Maintenance of an Outsourcing Dashboard to control the existing document stock and for reporting purposes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and industrialisation of the process
- Support to ITO Operations Management
- Consolidate and produce ITO Operations reporting as and when required
- Perform, facilitate and/or implement ad hoc requests by ITO Operations Management
- Act ethically, respecting BNP Paribas CIB values, rules and compliance directives
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Business Administration / Business Management
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in business management, project management or similar coordination roles required
- Fluent level of English, both written and oral, is mandatory
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organisational skills
- Analytical Ability
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, managing several projects or ad hoc requests at a time
- Mastery of project management methodologies and tools is a strong plus
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office Pack
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate clearly objectives and top-down requirements
- Writes sharp and straight-to-the-point executive summaries, emails
- Ability to simplify complex information in a clearly organized and visually interesting manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Affinity or appetence for management control / accounting topics is a plus
About the Team
- Within ITO Operations, the Outsourcing Coordination team is in charge of implementation and ongoing management of a robust TPRM control framework for all internal third party outsourcing services, which contribute to the delivery of service/s required by CIB ITO entities. This must be aligned where required to Group (includes EBA) and regulatory requirements
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Gestion des opérations
Maillons indispensables au bon fonctionnement de notre Groupe, les métiers de Gestion des opérations visent à garantir la satisfaction de nos clientèles et de nos équipes au quotidien. Une activité stimulante, qui fait rimer efficacité et esprit d’équipe.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.