At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in assigned unit. Assists Operational Unit meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving more complex and escalated operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various complex operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Identifies operational improvements.
- Reviews, compiles and analyzes daily reports and makes recommendations as necessary.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Supports larger Commercial Loan Servicing team by maintaining databases and devising, implementing and maintaining automation solutions including macros and Robotic Process Automation.
Other Job Duties
- May act as a lead or coach to less experienced staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Previous experience in report writing, data compilation & analysis
- Significant experience with advanced Microsoft Office capabilities including demonstrated maximization of Excel, Access and SQL
- Complete knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Complete knowledge of banking operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Bank Services