At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for daily operational analysis of an Operations unit for a variety of business operational and administration activities within an assigned group (BSG, CBG, NFG, RBG, WMG, Legal & Compliance, Risk Management, and Finance & Administration). Acts as the operational expert and addresses operational issues to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner .Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Administers all operation functions within the assigned organization. Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to as defined by bank standards and aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluates work flow procedures and implements changes to improve efficiencies. Ensures that all policies and procedures set by business unit are being followed.
- Analyzes and reviews internal and industry changes and recommends changes that may impact business needs.
- Partners with management and staff to work on planning, implementation of projects that support the operational function.
- Recommends changes in the coordination of budgets, resources and deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Right Shoring Office
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Required License(s) or Certifications- Certified Outsourcing Professional is preferred.
- Administers operations functions related to the Bank’s Offshore Delivery Centers (ODC).
- Evaluates procedures and implements change to improve efficiencies.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures set by RSO and Control Partners are followed (governance).
- Monitors and reports on offshoring operations and activity.
- Maintains repository of offshoring related information and provides robust reporting on offshoring operations and activities (engagements, pipeline, etc.)
- Manages the SharePoint site and regularly reports on the portfolio (i.e. SLA tracking; performance reporting; risk updates)
- Supports the RSO Offshoring VP in managing day-to-day issues
- Possible international travel, but less than 10%
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Bank Services