BNP Paribas Securities Services, filiale du groupe BNP Paribas, figure parmi les premiers intervenants européens en matière de conservation de titres.
Dans ce dispositif, BNP Paribas Securities Services - Succursale de Luxembourg joue un rôle majeur en offrant à ses clients des services à forte valeur ajoutée tels que conservation de titres, prêt de titres, administration de fonds, mesure et attribution de performance, services financiers dans le cadre d’emprunts obligataires.
Dans le cadre de son développement, BNP Paribas Securities Services recherche un :
TA Officer Private Equity & Real Estate (H/F)
The Private Equity Real Estate department is part of the Asset Funds Services business unit. It is composed of the Transfer Agency, Custody, Fund Administration, Client Account Management and Business Implementation teams.
Within the PERE department, the main responsibilities of the TA officer are the processing of investors capital calls and distribution, including reporting and payments, as well as the maintenance of the register in eFront.
· Creation and maintenance of share/unitholders’ register on eFront.
· Process and control of capital calls, distributions, subscriptions, redemptions and transfers of shares/units.
· Verification of collected documents with regards to distribution calculations and any other payments towards investors.
· Preparation and sending of contract notes and share/unitholders’ statements to the fund's/SICAR’s investors.
· Preparation/review of specific investors reporting.
· Handling of all incoming requests, either from client, either from other counterparts, regarding the PERE Custody tasks.
· Make sure that checklists are completed on time, exhaustively and double-checked before providing the output to the client.
· Provide client service & support for BAU and ongoing operational issues.
· Actively participating to the team organisation by taking initiatives and by being implicated in common projects.
· Follow-up of the incidents until full completion of corrective & preventive measures.
· Assistance in the client service reviews to PERE client account manager (agenda, follow-ups, service plans, write-ups, call memos) by producing monthly KPI’s and monitoring client issues log.
· Archiving of all TA documents.
· Ensure relevant information is passed to the FA and Custody team.
· Maintaining efficient external and internal relationships with clients, managers, TA KYC, domiciliation team, BI, sales representatives, auditors…
· Participation in the launch of new funds (or sub-funds),SICAR and unregulated entities.
· Improving hierarchy relationship by reporting regularly encountered problems, outstanding work (escalation process) and any risk identified.
· Help in the production of TA activity statistic.
· Participate to the review of team procedures and checklists.
· If required be involved in department projects.
· Support other PERE teams if required.
Votre profil :
· Minimum BAC +3 or relevant professional experience
· Langues exigées: Anglais, Allemand, Français
· Expérience fonds d'au moins deux ans. La connaissance des fonds PERE présentera un avantage certain
· Envie de comprendre, de creuser les sujets traités pour offrir le meilleur service client
· Organisé, structuré
· Team Player