BNP Paribas is a European leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence in 75 countries and nearly 190,000 employees. Corporate & Institutional Banking is the investment bank division, with a strong global presence employing 20,000 across 50 countries, providing to its clients financing, advisory and capital market services.
The Nordic region is a strategic focus for BNP Paribas and one of the regions selected in the Group’s growth strategy.
The Nordic Investment Banking team is now looking to add an intern during 2019 for 3-6 months in Stockholm. We seek analytical, numerate and entrepreneurial candidates capable of quickly understanding complex financial concepts and that enjoy working in a highly driven environment. The internship offer an opportunity to work both in a global & local context and be directly involved in large, complex cross-border M&A and ECM transactions.
Main duties & responsibilities
Your role will be to assist the Nordic Investment Banking team in originating and executing transactions, exposing you to a wide range of clients and projects. The role includes:
• Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies and industries
• Creating and updating financial models
• Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions
• Drafting presentations and memorandums for a wider audience
• Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation
• Knowledge in accounting and valuation, with past practical experiences considered a merit
• Can do-mentality and, strong quantitative / technical abilities
• Outstanding communication and time management skills
• Excellent academic background and fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
Please contact HR at Nordic.IB.recruitment [at] bnpparibas (dot) com, if you need any further information.
We are open for applications as of now and will conduct ongoing interview for candidates available starting
during the autumn of 2019.
Apply via our career portal with cover letter, CV, grade transcripts and any references.