As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
What is this position about?
- Develop, support and execute Marketing activity for the business
What would be your typical day at BNPP Paribas look like?
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Support the team in executing various Marketing, Communication & Engagement campaigns – in-person and online
- Execute the brand across different platforms and monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
- Writing and proofreading creative contents
- Create new content and content related to creative ideas, activations or concepts
- Basic level of copywriting ability especially related to Financial services (Private Banking)
- Ability to conduct simple and quick market feedback both internal & external to fine tune future engagement
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, and other professionals.
- Hands-on use of digital platforms (Adobe Campaign, Websites, SharePoint, etc.).
- Hands-on use of video production tools (including writing scripts, filming, editing etc.); this would be an added advantage
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature
- Monitor marketing / client engagement activities, manage metrics and write performance reports
- Monitor market and competitor trends to identify opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time
What is required for you to succeed?
The individual must be highly motivated and should have prior marketing, brand & media management experience including conceptuliasing and organising client engagement experiences within the financial services industry and in particular private banking.
Experience in the consumer luxury segments such as jewelry, watches, bags, lifestyle products (including high-end automobiles) might also be considered for the profile and will be an added advantage.
The candidate should have the ability to work independently within a highly matrixed organisation, demonstrate ability to engage with key stakeholders and be able to develop active network of external third party providers that might contribute to client experiences and developing the brand.
- Degree in Marketing, Media or Communications