About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 68 countries and territories, with more than 193,000 employees, including more than 147,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The Latin America region is a key market for BNP Paribas. While Brazil remains the largest economy in Latin America, other major countries in the region are significant contributors for the business and for long standing relations with clients. For example, BNP Paribas has been uninterruptedly present in Colombia for more than 40 years.
BNP Paribas has a historical footprint in Colombia, Mexico, Perú and Argentina (Hispanic Latin America). The Bank has been in the region since 1914 and has nearly 3900 employees between Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) and International Financial Services.
CIB in Hispanic Latin America has world-class teams of roughly 400, thus ensuring an overall coverage of BNP Paribas’ client franchise in the region. All BNP Paribas’ business lines have operations in Hispanic Latin America and are structured in such a way as to provide their clients with the best combination of specialists according to sector, product or geographic region. In the context of growing globalization, they are able to accommodate their clients thanks to their powerful regional platforms:
- In New York (and Sao Paulo with a number of professionals covering Latin America.
- In the whole of Europe with major hubs such as Paris, London, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc.
- In Asia with broad coverage of all major economies in the region.
In Colombia, BNP Paribas has presence through 4 entities and 2 Rep Offices representing the Group: the BNP Paribas S.A. Rep. Office, the Corporación Financiera and BNP Paribas Securities Services Sociedad Fiduciaria S.A. for the Corporate and Institutional Banking pole. As for International Financing Services, an insurance company (Cardif), a renting company (Arval) and a Rep Office for Asset Management Services.
Support the Marketing & Communication LatAm team with a special emphasis on, events, external communications and content creation for social and traditional media
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support event creation and execution for Hispanic Latin America
· Support content creation for social media across Latin America
· Collect and analyze data related to social media marketing campaigns / track performance of social media content
· Help shape the social media program for the Latin America Region
· Support the media relations work stream in the Latin America region
· Develop an understanding of business lines to create marketing campaigns that convey our key messages across the Latin America region.
· Support the philanthropy work stream in Latin America
· Support the Marketing & Communications team with operational activities.
· Professional of Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or similar
· 1-5 years of experience
· Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite
· Advanced design skills (video editing a plus)
· Advanced writing skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish
· Skills or competencies (among but not limited to the following list)
o Behavioral Competencies
§ Ability to Collaborate / Team Work
§ Communication Skills – oral & written
§ Active listening
§ Creativity and Innovation / Problem Solving
§ (Internal) Client Focus
§ Attention to detail / rigor
§ Ability to deliver / Results Driven
o Transversal Competencies
§ Ability to Understand, explain and support change
§ Analytical Ability
§ Ability to manage a project
§ Entrepreneurial Personality// Proactivity
Marketing & Communications Team, Latam and US
List mandatory trainings that position holder must attend during the first year in position, in order to be able to perform successfully the job; these include:
· Functional or specific job related training (as defined by Immediate Manager and Area)
· Mandatory trainings (as indicated by compliance, Legal, Region and Group)
· Mandatory Corporate trainings in soft skills or BNPP competencies for all new hires (as indicated by HR).