About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Global Trade Finance Operations (GTFO), an entity within BNP Paribas India Solutions, is a back office operations platform, which caters to processing of Traditional Trade Transactions for various entities of the BNP Paribas group worldwide.
Manager – Transformation Projects
Business Line / Function:
Global Trade Finance Operations
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The position is to manage transformation projects for Trade Finance within Global Trade Finance Opeartions.
1. Co-ordinate locally transition project office activities (offer a consolidated view of GTFO transition progress, survey dependencies within and between PUSH and PULL activities for organization and system topics) and report to the Transition manager
2. Represent the Trade Finance COO in the Operation Center Set-up work stream for all aspects.
3. Facilitate complementary investigation onshore.
4. Support Partner's transition action plan, conclusions and implementation
5. Propose actions to secure ramp up phases and lead data migration and business rehearsal activities at GTFO level
6. Contribute to SOPs documentation prior to knowledge cascade
7. Transfer knowledge of Territories specificities internally with other team members.
- Ensure Continuous improvements by leading Optimization initiatives to improve platform monitoring, reduce inefficiencies, control risks, standardize processes, automation proposals..
- Support Compliance and Organization projects driven at Group level.
Provide Business support for Systems deployment/enhancements.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Change Management
- Strategic vision
- Decision-making skills
- Organizational skills
- Risk Management
- Analytical skills
- Trade Finance Knowledge
- MS Office skills
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Inspiring other
- Client focus
- Taking initiative
- Ability to summarize
- Creativity and innovation
- Active listening
- Knowledge sharing
- Building effective relationship
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialist(CDCS) and Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) certification an added advantage.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years